Just a quick note thanking everyone who sent me suggestions last week re
insomnia and pain.  I took 4 families to a stockshow in San Antonio the next
day, and just got to read them tonight.  I will try some of the suggestions,
and let you know (Individually) if they seem to help.  Also, for those
expecting messages while I was gone, the campgrounds had been flooded, and
phone lines still weren't replaced.  Sorry to have to post this to whole
list, but 2 finger typing is SLOOOOW, and sinemet is def. worn off.
bob