Well, speaking for myself, I didn't feel any emotional edge, take part
in any drama, or consider that any classic group dynamics existed. Heard
no threats, saw no wagon-circling, nor any mob rule. Heard no Call of
the Wild nor strains of "get a rope." Just a fairly typical listserv
experience, actually.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, Howard, but it sounds as though you're reading
much more into this than actually occurred. It sounds as though you had
performed a sociological experiment on listservs, and were totting up
the results; and that, since the results were rather bland, you had
colored them to reflect what you HOPED would happen.

In point of fact, we've had much more colorful exchanges than this one,
as listmembers can verify, I'm sure. Once more, welcome to the list, and
to all the caring and sharing we can offer.

Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD