HI--- I friend called to tell me that ABC news had a piece on PD "right now
"--on the morning national news. I missed the actual beginning, but it was
a very good piece about DBS, and included an example of how the "new" (in
the US) sub-thalamic DBS was used to help PWPs with rigidity and slowness,
not just tremor.  I wonder if others saw it, and whether they said if it is
yet approved in the US by the FDA?
This is pne surgery that would help folks like Peter, whose problem is not
tremor!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "