The thlot pickens!
The brilliant KEn - who is becoming notorious for developing marketing
abilities on the trot - (like composing the song while singing it) has
inadvertently opened another sideline to his business, viz ANT-edepressANTs.
Nutrition, Weight Loss etc - I see competition for Herbalife.  We can
venture some names for such a company.  Wrig-A-Life, Bugalife, (not to be
confused with Buggerlife, which is something TOTALLY different).  Lifapest
is probably not a good name.
I feel ANTidepressed already!
PS:  A really big thing will be eleph-ANTs

Gerrit Kleynscheldt

Tel:    021 947 8918    (International  +27 21 947 8918)
Fax:    021 947 1521    (International  +27 21 947 1521)

Please note the following:
Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.