hi all

At 17:58 1999/02/18 -0500, nancy wrote to me:
>hi, my name is nancy and i have pd.  i read the digest and see your
>postings and you certainly know your way around the archives.
>i got on line christmas time so what i am looking for was probably
>in jan. 1999.
>a man wrote in when people were asking for help sitting up and turning
>in bed.  he gave a web site to order a gadget he saw on the today show.
>we went to the web site and saw a device that looked like a rope ladder
>only narrow to assist sitting in bed.  unfortunately i lost my print out
>of his message to the list with web address of the company to order
>from.  i went to the archives but could not find his post.
>when you have time, could you try?
>thank you so much.
>nancy

i am touched by your request and the faith implicit in it
howsumever, i have dug and dabbled under
'turning over in bed'
'rope ladder'
'gadget'
and multiple combinations and permutations thereof
and didn't find nothin

so i am now taking your request public
and adding my plea for help to yours

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm>