Please be very careful about changing or adjusting the medications you
take.  These meds we take are very powerful and cause changes in the
chemistry of our brains.  Before making any changes, consult your
neurologist.  If your neurologist does not suit you, change neurologists
but don't change your medications on your own.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing