Gerrit has highlighted the immense possibilities  of this project.  We are
talking about a potential mega-conglomerate here! But so much depends on
the cooperation of the frozen fisherfolk in Parkinsaw---and they are
interested!  I await with the usual "baited" breath further word from them,
as promised .  I note that if this project is to fly (like the bugs
themseves) we need to move ahead--Spring will bring an end to ice fishing
even in the frozen  lakes around Parkinsaw, and the other possibilities of
the project would then need to be examined.  Time flies ! Bugs fly !  Now,
Ken, don't fly off the handle , but I do encourage you to get on with it!
I have yet to hear when the stock will hit the Nasdac ?

>The thlot pickens!
>The brilliant KEn - who is becoming notorious for developing marketing
>abilities on the trot - (like composing the song while singing it) has
>inadvertently opened another sideline to his business, viz ANT-edepressANTs.
>Nutrition, Weight Loss etc - I see competition for Herbalife.
SNIPPED
>Gerrit Kleynscheldt

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !