Dear Listmembers: I don't know how to say this, I'm either crazy or dying or
both.
Where do I start to tell you of the voices real and imagined, knowing cutting
back on your meds leads to living death. Plagued by gambling withdrawal,
boredom yet apathetic, the feeeling something horrible is happening inside.
I am going into hospital tomorrow, but i'm digging my heels in till I find
out my exact healrh status. If dying within a month I don't want to spend
that in hospital. The feeling I get is I've done something or thought to
have done so horrible everyone is afraid to tell me cause I'm dying anyway, with
one or more of: a bad heart(broken-corny eh), skin cancer that has spread
to my muscles in my shoulders, a blood clot near the brain, a tumor?
Whatever the board meetings, staff meetings, regular chit chat I keep
hearing less than 30 days left for me.