Beth and other new members---be aware that on the web,(list archives),
there is LOTS of info on this (and every subject ever on the list).  Here's
how to reach it:

the pd list archives web-site
[which is maintained by simon coles]
[and which is part of the pwp web-ring maintained by jerry finch]
is at:

http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/

Also, for those who do not have web access, I have info in my files and
will be glad to forward it to you, just write me offlist, please.

This is one of the very common and very difficult PD symptoms, and of
course nothing works for everyone  all the time, but there ARE good ideas
available.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "