Hi Gang,
After chastisement over cholesterol levels last fall I found there
are loads of URL's where you can get up-to-speed on cholesterol...

> >Bruce Anderson wrote:
> >>
> >> How bad is a cholesterol reading of 237, with an HDL of 41 and an LDL  of
> >> 162.  I understand the first number should be 200 - it's the other 2 I
> don't
> >> know what they mean

SNIP
> >ABC's Good Morning America had a section on cholesterol this week
> >Charles Gibson and Diane Sawyer both admitted over 200 cholesterol. I
> >think they will follow up and there must be a web page on this week's
> >program.
> >
> >It is worth spending time on.
> >
> >Harold

Here are a few sites.........

The Cholesterol Conundrum (mentions risk of depression w/low chol.)
http://www.nutritionsciencenews.com/NSN_backs/Sep_98/cholesterol.html

Facts About Blood Cholesterol
http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/nhlbi/cardio/chol/gp/fabc/fabc.htm

So You Have High Cholesterol
http://openseason.com/library/cic/X0044_highcol.txt.html

Eating To Lower Your High Blood Cholesterol
http://openseason.com/library/cic/X0024_eating.txt.hbig

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/0880.html
http://www.ionet.net/~medifit/topic2.html
http://www.middlebury.edu/~ch0337/ho/cholesterol.html
http://www.seniorsearch.com/sscholst.htm

Have a fun day learning more than necessary 'bout to clog or not to
clog............Murray