Hi Janet & Nancy,
you wrote...........

> At 17:58 1999/02/18 -0500, nancy wrote to me:
> >hi, my name is nancy and i have pd.  i read the digest and see your
> >postings and you certainly know your way around the archives.
> >i got on line christmas time so what i am looking for was probably
> >in jan. 1999.
> >a man wrote in when people were asking for help sitting up and turning
> >in bed.  he gave a web site to order a gadget he saw on the today show.
> >we went to the web site and saw a device that looked like a rope ladder
> >only narrow to assist sitting in bed.  unfortunately i lost my print out
> >of his message to the list with web address of the company to order
> >from.  i went to the archives but could not find his post.
> >when you have time, could you try?
> >thank you so much.
> >nancy
>
> i am touched by your request and the faith implicit in it
> howsumever, i have dug and dabbled under
> 'turning over in bed'
> 'rope ladder'
> 'gadget'
> and multiple combinations and permutations thereof
> and didn't find nothin
>
> so i am now taking your request public
> and adding my plea for help to yours

Check this out.........
Date:31/01/99 22:58 EST
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:Re: help getting up

Sharon,
I know it is made for getting out of bed, but there is a product that
was on the Today Show that is sold by Mature Mart.  From the same show
I ordered an alarm for narcolepsy (dozing).  I just ordered the alarm
and it was not difficult.  I went to their web page
<http://www.maturemart.com> found the info and then used their 800
number to order with a credit card.  The item is #10625 Bed Pull Up,
$15.95 plus about $4 shipping.  You can get more info by going to
their hp and clicking under the pictures on "Items seen on the Today
show" and scrolling down to the 4 or 5th item. Hope this helps. Phil
CG for wife, Carol 62,15

This is an archive of the PARKINSN mailing list, hosted by New
Information Paradigms. Archive maintained by Simon Coles. all by
thread | date | date (with summaries) | author

Everything I know 'bout searchin' the archives I learned from Janet.
The key is keep it simple.... I searched on... Today show!

All the best............Murray