Hi Anne,
you wrote........
> I have tried to subscribe to MedSrch at [log in to unmask]
> on five separate occasions and have never received a confirmation.
> John Walker was nice enough to post to this list about MedSrch with
> the address, and even included the List Owner's address:  Miryam
> [log in to unmask] I have tried this address too, but it is
> apparently not a correct address. I tried putting a _ between Miryam
> and Williamson, but that doesn't work either. Does anyone have any
> ideas?
>
> Ann Gibbons

Anne, You can find Miryam Ehrlich Williamson on the Internet at:

http://www.shaysnet.com/~wmson/author.htm
http://cybertowers.com/selfhelp/about/staff/mewbio.htm

She writes articles and books and has a web page on fibromyalgia.

Her e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Let us know what you discover re: MedSrch please.

All the best...........Murray