Dear Ken,
Don't tell anyone, but I also prefer orange juice (Native Californian).  Sorry to
hear about your unfortunate cookie experience.  That must have left some deep
seated cookie anxiety.  If you ever want to talk to someone about it I would be
happy to listen.  As far as your van,  if it has alot of beach corrosion, I would
forget the draino.  It can also be hard on your upholstery.  Best wishes on
retrieving your van.
Jennifer