Hello to all & especially to Greg-
   Thanks much for the info regarding the new headgear used in surgical
procedures for pallidotomy. Dr. Jamie Henderson was the wonderful doctor
who did both of my pals & I can assure everyone that the entire process
would have been less daunting without the huge halo apparatus screwed
into my head!
     I was one of the ones who was infected with the Happy 99 virus & to
me, it was a wake-up call & a loss of innocense-I believed that that
stuff could only happen to other people! It's a case of: once
bitten-forever shy! It took several days & fortunately, I didn't infect
anyone else; but I did suffer from e-mail withdrawal! Thank heavens, it
wasn't worse.

--
Joan E. Snyder (47-8-10) <[log in to unmask]>
"In the depths of winter I finally learned there