Dear Ken,
I think you have come up with a winner!  Did you know (dont tell anyone) the
Quaker Oats has a good cookie recepie right on the box.  I bet you could make a
buck with that one.  Go for it.  My lips are sealed.   Of course if you ever need
someone to check the quality of the product, I could unseal my lips long enough to
eat a tray or two of those rice crispy treats!
Jennifer