Ken, obviously you haven't thought the process through - no self-respecting
fish would bite a Palmetto bug - they (the fish) have better sense than to
get near a predator.  Instead, when applying the bug to the line, be careful
to leave his head free so he can grasp the fish with his mandibles, and you
can pull them in.  Heck, I figure one bug can catch your limit in less than
10 minutes, and thats only because only  a pwp would think of genus like
this (It will take us a little while longer to talk the bug into letting us
have the fish)
Now hurry up and file your patient, I want my share of the proceeds- you are
selling stock, correct?
bob