Apparently Ivan Suzman has been reading the same magazines that I am
namely: Natural History Jan 1999 and Atlantic Monthly Feb 1999 issues.
Both cover in great detail the "new thinking" on pathogenic causes of
many diseases that have until recently been thought to have been caused
by environmental or genetic factors. A few examples are heart disease
(especially fascinating), sickle cell anemia, gastric ulcers (almost all
doctors agree on this one now, antibiotics instead of bland diets),
cystic fibrosis, Alzheimers, most cancers, diabetes and now they are
close to a pathogen for Schizophrenia! If schizophrenia and Alzheimers
are proved to be caused by pathogens isn't it possible that PD is also?

If you are interested in learning more, these two articles are
absolutely fascinating and I would urge you to get copies or go to your
library.

Carl Miller
Atlanta, GA