If any list members or friends/relatives of same can make it to hear
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD on Tues 2/23 @6PM in Augusta, Georgia area, I
guarantee you'll be glad you went to hear her.  Kathrynne is not only a
registered dietician but also an excellent oral presentator who uses all
the great speaker skills I hope my Intro to Speech students develop with
practice.  I took off from work and even convinced my husb to do the same
so he could drive me to hear Kathyrnne at the KC, Mo support group in the
fall.  I am happy I had the opportunity to meet her and hear her excellent
presentation.

Jeanette Fuhr 48/47/44?