You know I think we have the beginnings of a fortune here Camilla! I don't
think the health departments of at least some states would like the actual
bugs in the food, HOWEVER, what would be wrong with having photographs of the
critters on the package? How can they expect people to lose weight when they
have a picture of the food on the package that usually look so good, you want
to eat two or three portions of the stuff?   Now you put a nice juicy
cockroach waving his little antennas over the potato, or some wiggly little
maggots wrapped around the carrot slices in that photo, and not only will many
people skip dinner, they might even lose their lunch!
The "Bug A Day" diet plan, or  "Weight Wigglers" come to mind. They supposedly
sell chocolate covered ants in some countries, so why not ANT covered
CHOCOLATES?     They make steak with FRIES, so why not steak with FLIES?
Maybe we could have pictures of celebrites on the packages too, like a nice
photo of Roseanne Barr in a bikini BEFORE all her surgeries, or Richard
Simmons when he was really large, and sweaty.   I don't know about you, but I
think I will be fasting for a few days!  Ken BB Becker (BB=Beer Belly)