Ken,
You have really outdone yourself this time.  I am truly impressed with the shear
genius of all of this.  Do you think that perhaps an exercise routine to go with
this could be a winner?  Maybe an animated video with our buggy friends showing us
the positions and shouting out the repetitions.  When you think of it, and this
could be big....you could get into buggy buddy toys for the kids.  Well, it could
go all the way!  Good luck to you and keep up the brilliant thinking.
Jennifer