My mother's doctor, Dr. Fazzini, was giving my mom Rilutek awhile back, not
as a part of a formal study (as far as I know) but because he believes it
helps slow the progress of Parkinson Plus diseases (striatonigral
degeneration anyway). She was taking Efforex, Artane, Sinemet, and Requip
at the time.

Fazzini practices in several offices around the NYC    area.

(My mom went off the drug because she believed it wasn't doing anything
good, was making her feel bad (tired, more internal tremors), and
prohibitive in  cost. Hope others have luck with it.

Debbie White