Hello all,
Many people have talked about shoulder trouble and rotor cuff (sp?)
replacements.  Has anyone had to have a knee replaced?
Many, many years ago I had 2 surgeries on my right knee because of
injuries playing volleyball.  I always knew that eventually (many years
from now I thought) I would have trouble with it.
Now my neuro tells me that the reason my knee is getting worse at an
alarming rate is because my tremor keeps it in nearly constant motion,
which is not good for an already less than perfect joint.
I am looking for any words of wisdom, I know you all are full of them,
as I will be going to the orthopedic doctor within the next month.
Thanks
Marling McReynolds