Thanks for the imput so far on the above.  I'll give more detail as requested.
My husband has had pd for 12 or 13 years.  Goetz at Pres St. Lukes confirmed
it, but said it would probably only be left sided...Husband was working at the
time so did not continue there as traffic stressed him out coming home that
late in the day after work.  He found a neurologist that knew nothing about pd
& let him do as he thought he should.  When he retired at age 64, we found
another Doctor who was seeing along with his team (400 pd patients) --4
doctors.  This doctor was into new meds & programs that he was documenting.
Well & good, but husband did not want to go along with this.  We say another
Dr. new in the business which did not work out...the doctor we are with now is
a neurologist...nice, but after working with my husband says none of his
patients exhibit his symptoms & so cannot help.  He suggest
a doctor specializing in pd. Husband is on mirapex, 5 tablets of .025 daily,
2 at 7, 2 at 12:00 noon & 1 at 6 p.m.  Sinimet 25/100's 4 daily, one at 8, 10,
12 & 2.    We've tried the time ones, do not work.  We've increased mirapex &
hallucinations occur.
Has tried the new drug, taszmar, did not work--more correa & shaking.    I've
video's his tremors & shown the doctors & they have not seen anything like it.
I'm trying to locate another doctor--maybe it will be a consultation at Pres
St. Lukes with Dr. Goetz or another somewhere.  Some of the problem lies with
working with my husband.  He is afraid everyone is trying to get him to have
surgery...also has many other fears...am not sure drug induced, but they come
& go.  Lately his 10:00 time has been a series of severe shaking, but today
again he was fine until this evening. The shake downs leave him exhausted,
totally wet from perspiring, his eyes close so he can't see & his has to pry
his lids open.  Last anywhere from ahalf hour to mostly an hour sometimes
longer.
Maybe this will be more informative for those of you who asked.  Thanks.  Joan