My name is Joy Brown, and I'm a senior journalism major at a small liberal
arts college in the Chicago area. I am interested in writing an essay on the
faces of Parkinson's. Through this essay, I want to show the difficulties both
Parkinsonians and their loved ones face as a result of this disease. My father
was diagnosed with PD eight years ago, but I only know our story. I'm
interested in hearing about the experiences of others. I'm looking for stories
from not only Parkinsonians, but family, friends and caregivers as well. If
your life has been touched by PD, I'd love to hear from you!

If you are interested in sharing your experiences with others, please e-mail
your story to me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your help!
Joy Brown