Dear Listmembers,

Because I find myself spending around $300 per month on drugs and
supplements, (alot of supplements) I began snooping around to see if I could
find cheaper prices for the "controlled" stuff, namely generic Sinemet.  For
quite some time now, there hasn't been any discussion regarding drug prices
so maybe it's time to open up this issue again.

After doing some checking around the www, I noticed that even after
"increasing" my prescription by 50%, I was still paying "less" than before!
(when ordering from a typical "low cost pharmacy"!)
Example:  Carbidopa/levodopa 25/100 @ 120 tabs was $41.39 thru my
neighborhood "bargain" pharmacy.  After shopping around the net, I came
accross a site which charges, including postage, $34.65 for 180 tabs!
That's $6.74 cheaper for 50% more!!  A savings of $27.44 when purchasing 180
tabs!  Over a years time, this adds up to a savings of $329.28!.........for
just this one drug!  I know there are many of you out there whose savings
could easily exceed a thousand dollars each year!

I know some of you are already saving via similiar methods but many of you
aren't..........but could be or should be!...........Delivered right to your
door no less!.............Some thoughts or experiences?

Aloha to all!

Jay Henkelman
49/39/30