Dear Barb and List,

I hope that what you have said is heard , because it is a very important
reminder.

I'm thinking about my suggestions for Joan Etheridge, and hope that my
suggestions, which would involve MAJOR changes for her husband,  would be
discussed with a physician.

. I think many of us make minor alterations in our pill schedules and
dosage amounts. I even discuss those "fine-tuning" changes with my
neurologist.

Ivan

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:54:28 -0500 Barbara Patterson
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Please be very careful about changing or adjusting the medications
>you
>take.  These meds we take are very powerful and cause changes in the
>chemistry of our brains.  Before making any changes, consult your
>neurologist.  If your neurologist does not suit you, change
>neurologists
>but don't change your medications on your own.  Barb

====
>Barbara Patterson
>HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext.
>22403
>                        School of Nursing
====

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)