HI Again Jennifer,

Just finishing up from last night.

I think that  seeing you off meds would be most revealing.  Then if they
are not sure a PET scan is a reasonable alternative- although I think
they are still considered research tools and you may have trouble
getting insurance to pay for it.  If you had drug induced Parkinson's
then it should be gone by the time you are seen again.  So don't think
that if they don't find PD symptoms that "it was all in your head" and
likely they won't think so either.

Again good luck and hang in there- & I hope you get a diagnosis that
rules out PD and you have something that is much more treatable.

Charlie

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin