Thank you, Charlie,
I appreciate your comments.  I forwarded the post I made to the list to the Dr. that diagnosed
me and he had some interesting comments that I would like to share.  He disagrees with
Remeron.  He says that this drug as well as all antidepressants alters serotonin which
ultimately alters brain dopamine.  He feels that the Klonopin is a better choice since it does
not effect dopamine thus making it easier to see exactly what the Sinemet is doing.  He
suggests that if I need a sleeping regulator antidepressant that Trazodone (50 - 150 mg) would
be much safer.  Would like to hear any thoughts on this.
Thanks,
Jennifer