First, I wouldn't post to the list until I was sure I the virus off my
computer, but its gone now so... To all Members of Parkinson List
I am so sorry to have inconvenienced you with the Happy 99 virus which had
attached itself to my post last week.  Janet had published a nice set of
medicines which can cause problems with pd meds, and I was asking if some of
my medicines might cause problems.  I got 1 notice back that the mail was
undeliverable due to a virus, but none of my virus detection programs could
find the virus.  I know of at least 2 people who caught the virus from me,
and I hope that is all.  I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience I might
have caused anyone, and would have sent this apology earlier except I was
out of town and didn't know about the virus problem I had caused until I
returned on Saturday.  I would like to publicly thank Jerry Finch for his
help in notifying me that a) I had the virus and b) how to get rid of it.  I
would also like to thank the list members who took the time to respond to
the original questions, and who were so gracious in their forgiveness.,  To
the one person who sent me the 2  messages criticizing my posting the virus
in the list, all I can say is I didn't know I had the virus when it was
posted to the list and cleaned it up as quick as I could.
Once again, thank all of you who have given me so much good advice on this
disease, and thank you for your understanding.
Bob [log in to unmask]