Camilla, I think you might want to select another beverage, unless you have
very  large quantities of honey and cinnamon sticks!  Palmetto Bug Juice is
usually diluted with "Florsheim Juice" or similar shoe by-products, or large
quantities of RAID!  Besides, Palmetto Bugs are a poplular form of
transportation in Florida. We buy specially made saddles, and hop on,
hopefully finding one that flies, so we can hover over the rush hour traffic!
Several car manufacturers have been studying the P Bs, to see what they are
made of,  as they are nearly indestructable!