Bill,
please don't overreact and leave us like this! You are not the only single
one, and I was hoping to rope you into participate in some research I've been
mulling over recently.

It has become obvious to me ( and I think to you to) that the vast majority of
the active, concerned PWPs are married.  I dont think this is true for a cross
section of similarly aged normal population. Now why is this?
Is it becausse
!  Mostly married people get PD -- stupid idea
2. It is the spouse who recognises his/her partner's problems and takes them
to the doctor.
3  The spousal inteference comes, not at the diagnostic level, but later -
encouraging joining support group, participation in list,etc.
4. Single pwps would participate more if could find care givers, or at least
transport to support group meetings
5. single pwps die out sooner for lack of adequate care.

Any suggestions?

Hilary Blue

555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555