I just happened to come across this show last night (or should I say this
morning) at approximately midnight or 1:00 a.m.  It was a good spot.  They
said to go into www.extratv.com  for more information.

I went to this address and found a Free Newsletter which outlined the
upcoming topics for each day.  Hope this helps.

Mary Watkins
58/50/48

----------
> From: Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
Re:NEWSFLASH........NEWSFLASH........NEWSFLASH........NEWSFLASH........
> Date: Sunday, February 14, 1999 1:41 PM
>
> Jennifer,
> Sorry, can't give you any more details. My source merely told me  it
would be
> on  the show "EXTRA" which is carried on the ABC network.  Can somebody
else
> check a TV Guide or something, and help us out, here, please.
> Hilary.
>
> Jennifer Smith wrote:
> >
> > Dear Hilary,
> > What is the ABC Network show.  could you be more specific.  I keep
missing
> > these programs because we have a satellite dish and unless I know
exactly what
> > program I am looking for, it is very difficult to find.  I get ABC
Stations