Dear listfriends!

I am a member of your group just for 2 weeks, but learned much more, then I expected. I have read some very interesting diskussions. My participaiting rather passive because of my poor english, and less knowledge. Unfortunately in my country the neurologists have no enough knowledge too. Sometimes I must inform them about PD news.
May I ask your opinion about speech difficulties in PD, and treatment options? One of my first simptoms 6 years ago ( I am 45, was diagnosed 4 years ago ) was the soft voice, hard speaking in noise, and right now I can't tell a word in unexpectable situation, or in stress. It's difficoult for me to speek by phone, to speek on any meeting or conference, or to read aloud.
I have on/off periods, sometimes I can manage it by respiration, but usually not. I see a seech therapist once a week, it helps a bit.
Let's diskuss this issue, maybe anyone know the way getting better.
Thank you all
Sandor