I note that selegiline hydrochloride (a.k.a. Eldepryl in the PWP
pharmaceutical candy dish) is being touted on TV as a prescription drug for
dogs.  Should we: 1.Unite in protest against the use of PWP's in lab
testing of animal medicines; 2. Bootleg our excess pills to dog lovers; 3.
Borrow pills from our dog-loving friends; 4. Demand an investigation of any
difference in the daily dosage costs for us and for the dogs; 5. Look into
NAFTA regulations against dumping Canadian or Mexican selegiline in the
U.S. dog drug market; 6. Investigate the drug companys' books to see if
there is any pattern of attributing animal drug testing costs to clinical
testing for humans; 7. File a class-action suit to obtain rebates for our
Eldepryl, based on bloated profits made in the dog medicine market ?

Patrick J. Martin  born 1926/pd 1986/rx 1988