I finally got it all together for my first mailing of the CD"s -- within
the week I should be recovered from my neutering surgery ( for my prostate
cancer) and get to the post office -- thanks for your patience to those who
responded to my original offer.

If you are using carbidopa/Ldopa for your PD, you will need to watch your
schedules of pills and protein intake.  I have downloaded the USDASR-12
food nutrient data for some 5976 food items -raw, prepared and processed.
With help from friends and family ,the data have been reduced from a
quarter-million records to 5976 records carrying the nutrient data factors
for some 40 different categories that are formatted for loading into Excel,
Quattro Pro and probably other spreadsheets. These data are unique because
they include the distribution of the amino acids for each of the
protein-containing food items.

If you want a free copy of the downloaded data and the derived
spreadsheets, send me your request at:

Patrick J Martin
1680 University Avenue
San Jose CA