 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses     05 deg. F   :-)

Hello again friends,

  I JUST noticed that I had typed "about our lives as PWP's" in the

  This 2nd post is a brief follow-up.

   I meant the lives of us people here on this List and in our
communities who are PWP's (people living with Parkinson's Disease).  I
did not mean to suggest that Archbishop Tutu and I were talking as if he
were a PWP.  I was describing for him, to understand our lives more
deeply, the struggles that we PWP's go through.

   Hope this clears up any potential confusion !!

  Ivan