P.S.---I just called my Congressman's office, and they said they have had
several inquiries about this "proposed rule", aren't aware of it, but are
checking on it.  They also were unable to reach the website goven.  They
will get back to me, and I'll post any info I get from them.

       Camilla Flintermann,                             <[log in to unmask]>

 http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

             "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
               is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                              --Mary McCurry