I just read the material on the internet site...I don't know if this is
a dangerous invasion of privacy or not.  Already there isn't a piece of
information about my income, debts, taxes, etc., that can't be found out
with a few key strokes.  If my bank can protect  itself from illicit
activities of those who may cause my costs to go up and my gains to go
down, I have to give that some consideration.  Just an
off-the-top-of-my-head reaction...  :^)   /m
CG for Frank 72/7+