Date:    Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:13:01 -0800
From:    jo young <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: ROPINIROLE HCL

Dear Barb:
My doctors have added Ropinirole to my medications in an attempt to
reduce right side tremor.  Are you familiar with this drug and its pros
or cons?  I am unable to find anything about it in my immediate
references (I was told that it was new).  I am interested in side effects
and warnings.

Thanks,
Bob