First of all, thank you, Barbara, for such a nice welcome to the PARKINSN
list.  I had not planned to introduce myself in this way, but I got so
emotionally involved with the possibility of an Internet Access Fee that I
immediately wrote to my Congressman.  He replied so quickly that I'm still
amazed.  I am forwarding his letter so that you all can read it.  Hopefully,
it will put everyone's mind at ease.

Now that I have your attention, I will introduce myself.  I am 68 and am from
the State of Washington.  However, I'm one of the lucky "snowbirds" who
winters in Arizona.  That's where I am now.  I've had symptoms for 12 years
and was diagnosed in January of 1990.  I'm a nightowl and generally sit in
front of the computer from about 3:30 a.m. until 7:00 a.m., when my husband
wakes up.  Then I turn it off and wait until he leaves to turn it back on.
This happens to be one of those moments.

Of course there is more to tell you, but the letter from my congressman is far
more important now.  As time goes by I hope to know you all a lot better.

Virginia