Dear Listfriends,

I've been hanging back from asking for what I am interested in because I
don't want to use your helpful listserv in an unfair way. I, like Joy, am
interested in gathering information for a paper.  I am a junior at George
Washington University in DC, majoring in Communication.  I am hoping
to find out more about the personal side of parkinsons.  How people react
differently because of it, any stereotypes about PD, how it affects
your relationships with people...  I am trying to understand any
misconceptions regarding Parkinson's disease and any stories you would
care to share would be tremendously helpful.
        I am not directly affected by PD myself, but my Grandfather had
it before he passed away, and although i was very young at the time, I have
always wondered about it, and what it was like for him.

Any thoughts you could share with me would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tara