Hi H.C.....

(Scroll down past my response to read H.C.'s message)

I've forwarded your message on to the List, per your request, and I'm
sure you'll hear from a number of List members about various voice
recognition programs which are being used.

I have Dragon Dictates, which has been updated considerably I first
got it.   Dragon's Natalie Speaking is the latest version, I believe,
and I've heard nothing but positives about the software.

Mostly I sit here at my keyboard slapping away at the keys, manually,
tho.. .  Uhhhhh.... I think it's a "control issue," on my part!
<grin> (I can see our resident shrinks nodding their respective heads
in agreement)  <Gee, shrink-guys.... cut the lady some slack, huh?>
(LOL)

Anyway, H.C., I strongly urge ya to try one of the voice recognition
programs as they've certainly come a long way in the past
coupla-three years.  I feel safe in saying, you WILL benefit from
using one.

Barb Mallut