Dear , dear friends--I am troubled .  This post is NOT directed at any
individual, but as a  general reminder to all of us that we are free to
disagree, but personal criticisms or flames, as Barb Patterson has
requested , do not belong on the list.

 Please remember that "the whole world is watching" now that the list's
most recent 200 posts are always on the web for all to see!   If you must
"yell" at someone, please do it off list,  so the atmosphere of
contentiousness does not prevail again.  We have been doing so well of
late---let's not lose it !

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

                   *
                        We agree to differ...
                                we resolve to love...
                                                   we  unite to serve.