Ken wrote about his great idea for bug-shaped cars,and that someone named
Volks stole it.....
guess he wasn't quick enough ,being stuck to that fan.....
BUT  there are other possibilities.   Perhaps,  to prepare for the expected
influx of tourists to Parkinsaw,MI  when the next ice fishing season
approaches, we could provide housing for them there as a source of revenue
for PD research?   In honor of the Palmetto bugs which are reviving this
frozen town (and its residents) it could be called the ROACH HOTEL.
.........uh oh,  I see someone got ahead of me on that one too.... sorry
John--any better ideas?

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !