Hi Joy: A friend and I have something you may be interested in. We have
had a successfull exhibit for a number of years and due to it's popularity
wish to put in book form.The exhibit itself is made up of a striking
combination of paintings and collages depicting the grim realities of
Parkinsons . We wish to use quality reproductions of the paintings as
well as  the accompanying poems to build a narrative around.
It would be about Parkinson's and so much more. A story of pain, but also
about the power of faith, friensdship and indomibility of the human
spirit.
We have had a portfolio published combining the poems with the paintings
on the same page but found the cost to be far too high  to be feasible
for mass production. We hired a writer to do the narrative  but ran into
disagereement over ownewrship of the copuywrites. We have hundreds of
pages of transcribed interviews with her. We don't envisionthe narrative
as alarge project but it is essential to the success of the book.

This project has beenworked on for years, due to our declinig healths
has been dragging. The market right now for parkinsons related material
could not be better with Michael J. Fox just announcing he has the
disease. I myself am 42 and have had it for 14 years. MY partner is
slightlty older and has had it for about the same number of years.

If this project doesn't interest you, I hvae a numberr of poems relating
to PD's devastating effect on my (former)marriage and two sons.