Hi John,
I need HELP.
My father is a Parkinson patient, for last 4 to 5 years, and has been
taking a regular dosage of sinemet . thrice a day half tablet each time. he
is 67 years of age.
Now he is admitted in the Indian hospital, I have reason to believe that
they have discontinued giving him medicines.  They say, that he is a
advance case of parkinson. Beyond help.
Since he is unable , to take anything orally, they are supposed to insert a
rice tube. But, have been waiting for last few days for the anethesist to
come and do the need ful. They even made me sign a paper that i have been
informed that he is dangerously ill.

I would like to know , what happens if sinemet is stopped suddenly, being
given , to a person who has been a regular taker for last 4 to 5 years.
i just dont know what to do.  PLEASE HELP ....

REGARDS
vineet
"Vineet Parti" <[log in to unmask]>