Hilary--thanl you for adding some facts to what I knew of this amazing man.
What an interesting coincidence that you once worked with his wife!
I have just posted a message to the list, in response to Barb Patterson's
request--I hope many others will respons, one way or the other. Time is
short, and this is a powerful way to bring our struggle to the attention of
the world---listmembers outside the USA should be included, obviously!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "