hi all

At 13:16 1999/02/27 -0500, i wrote, in part:
>...this needs to be plastered on every pd medico's office door
>as well as on every parkie's own heart and brain
>imho...

the penny just dropped in my battered brain

the above phrase 'this needs to be plastered...'
is hereby changed to:
'i need to plaster this...'

i'm going to see my doctor this week
i will take copies for him and his colleagues
i will find out how to get mailing addresses for every medico
[physicians, neurologists, neurosurgeons, psychiatrists...]
in my town, in my county, in my province, in my country

i can take care of the first two areas by myself
but i might need help to carry out the other two

joe and his family did not suffer in vain
and neither did we

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm>