Could I have my final contribution on this subject:
The obvious way to make money - which will be used for research into PD in
general (and the warped sense of humour it causes in particular) - would be
to start a multi-level marketing company like Amway etc.  The product will
be Palmettos, and the marketing guys will find a myriad of uses in the
household cleaning, nutrition and weight loss sectors.
Gerrit Kleynscheldt

Tel:    021 947 8918    (International  +27 21 947 8918)
Fax:    021 947 1521    (International  +27 21 947 1521)

Please note the following:
Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.