Hiagain listmembers i'm out ofthe hospital still alive and halluucianating
even on reduced dosages. None the less, I believe paliidotomies don't
sever anything. a lesion is a burn destroying the  nerve cells in the
yprer active areas of the brain. I believe this operation causes more
damage than previously thought but more of a psychlogical nature
Bill Harrington